Sunday, May 8, 2011

I Will Always Love My Mama

To the mommy of four, Bubbe of four, mother figure to many, one of my best friends…

I was born January 25, 1992 at 3:40 am. It was a perfect labor for my mommy shot out like a cannon in ten minutes! From the day I was born I did not give her much trouble J or at least I tried...

Attitude – she corrected it.
Vanity – she did not condone it. 

She molded those things into positive energy. She taught me – gave me genetically – strength and confidence plus a little sass. You see my mom is the strongest woman I know. Everyone says my mom is the ___________est woman on earth. I’m not just saying that – it is the truth! She has endured so much and will not allow anything especially anyone to hold her back! She is amazing. The greatest support system that I did not know I needed. From the beginning she allowed me to explore and make my own mistakes and being right beside me one step ahead of me the entire way… supporting me the whole way through. Not to mention all of the laughs and advice I have received along the way. I could never imagine my life without her. 

here's to us ChickenHead <3
Our Top Five Hits...

Change ~ Lisa Stansfield
I was always told I loved this song as a baby... I don't remember it though.


You Gotta Be ~ Des'ree
love. love. love...


The Perfect Fan ~ Backstreet Boys
Please excuse them for saying son... but it's one me & mama dukes fav!!!


There's Hope ~ India Arie 
The whole cd has us in the zone - but if we had to choose one...


F***ing Perfect ~ Pink
Check mom out introducing me to this song!!!


Love ya Mommy!!! You are the bestest EVER!!!

*no pictures - mom hates her pics on the web J

No comments:

Post a Comment