Monday, May 9, 2011

I am Obsessed!

If you know anything about me, or follow my tumblr, you would know that I am obsessed with how Google updates their logo incorporating a picture represented the significance of the date. Well I thought that I found my favorite when they celebrated the 119th Anniversary of the First Documented Ice Cream Sundae on April 3, 2011…


Trust me it still is!!! But today’s took a lot of work. Google celebrates the 76th birthday of Charles Roger Hargreaves the author and illustrator of the Mr. Men and Little Miss series… who said Google is just a search engine?  I applaud their artistic team!!!

Mr. Bump

Little Miss Chatterbox

Little Miss Curious

Mr. Dizzy

Mr. Forgetful

Mr. Funny

Mr. Happy

Little Miss Magic

Mr. Messy

Little Miss Naughty

Little Miss Shy

Mr. Slow

Little Miss Sunshine

Mr. Tickle

Little Miss Tiny

Mr. Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment